The Premier Newcastle Family Restaurant Experience
Take a load off and enjoy a quality meal while your children enjoy Charlestown’s leading play area? Why not? Megamania is the place to eat for families or to go for a quick and tasty catch up with friends. Don’t underestimate our skilful and efficient kitchen staff – this is a serious food experience. We can cater for any food allergies and religious requirements.
Our talented chefs have created a menu to suit any and all tastes, from light meals to our weekly chef’s specials. We are sure you’ll find Megamania to be the perfect spot for any occasion which calls for dining with your family and we are fully licenced after 4pm Wednesday to Sunday.
An amazing full family restaurant in charlestown. convenient located for families in Lake Macquarie and Newcastle.
Our chefs are driven by a passion to create fresh and exciting dishes daily. Using the freshest and highest quality ingredients the team prepares your meal for you in house. We dish up food unlike anything you have had before at a Family Restaurant. You will love it and you will love watching the kids play FREE after 4pm Wednesday to Sunday and 10am to 3pm School Days in the awesome 600m2 Playland.
Choose from our awesome menu with a selection of Steaks, Schnitzels, Pastas, Seafood & Salads followed by a scrumptious desert and Barista-prepared, Sprocket-award-winning coffee. At Megamania we are all about making things easy, happy and convenient for you and your family, whether you’re visiting to take advantage of our playland, restaurant or both.
Visit our excellent restaurant today and take advantage of our special deals
We are always thinking of new ways to make your life simpler, such as offering our venue for rental, or our current “kids play free” restaurant entry. Yes, if you come in and dine at our family restaurant – alone, with a partner with friends – and purchase dining cash on entry to spend on food or beverage from the menu (excluding alcoholic beverages). This can be as little as $20 Schooldays 10am to 4pm for 1 child, or $20 per child and $5 per adult Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday after 4pm, and $20 per person after 4pm Friday and Saturday after 4pm, the kids have free access to the 600m2 Megamania play area.
If that kind of deal sounds good to you, visit Megamania today at Charlestown Square, Pearson St Charlestown NSW. You can also call us on 02 4923 8700, book online,or pass on your enquiries through our contact form.
Megamania is strongly committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us, our content, products and services.
In order to provide functions, goods and services we may need to collect information about yourself, family and guests in providing our services to you, Megamania will be transparent about how and why we collect and use your information.
Food and Drink Policy
• We are Fully Licensed Restaurant after 4pm Wednesday to Sunday. Meal purchase required for Alcohol purchase. (BYO bottled wine also allowed, corkage $4/bottle)
• We are a fully catered Restaurant and Function Centre, only food purchased on the premises may be consumed on these premises.
• Personal water bottles and pre-prepared food for under 12mth olds are allowed.
• We cater for many food allergies and religious beliefs. If you are attending a function or have any concerns or requests please call ahead and speak with our experienced chefs.
• If food does not meet a customer’s expectations our policy is to rectify any problem with a replacement or substitute meal, prior to customer consuming the meal.
• Cake policy:
If you wish to provide a cake from an outside vendor for a Birthday Party, dining or play entry, please check with us BEFORE ordering your cake to ensure that it will comply with our policy. Full information regarding this policy is available from : Celebration Cakes Form & Policy.
Reservation Terms of Service
• Discount vouchers are only redeemable as per conditions stated on voucher/offer. Limits apply per group.
• Depending on bookings and walk-in traffic, we cannot hold your table longer than 15 minutes past your expected arrival time, unless otherwise notified.